Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas




We had a really fun Christmas this year. The girls made gifts for each other and for their Dad. Hannah made Bella (with help from Grandma Fuller) 2 pillows for her doll bed and she made Sadie some napkins with horses on them. Sadie made Hannah a pink fleece Fancy Nancy blanket and she made Bella a blanket for her Doll. Bella gave her sisters Fury slippers with pictures that she colored stuffed inside. The Girls made Hans a book where they listed the top five reasons he is the greatest Dad in the world and drew a few pictures for him. He loved it.
Tyler loved Christmas morning so much he slept right through it in his bouncy chair.
I had a fantastic Christmas. I loved watching my girls get so excited about giving instead of getting. They were so excited to give each other the presents they had made for each other. My favorite present was however store bought. I have wanted one of the
se for many many years
A photo printer with 12X12 capabilities!
This may sound lame to some of you but for an avid
scrapbooker, a dream come true.
Hans also had a dream come true for Christmas and his birthday. We found a great deal on a flat screen so I finally agreed to get a new TV. When it arrived it was bigger than I thought. When questioned Hans said, "It was only
a little bit more for the bigger size" Riiiight
.


No comments: