Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You better not pout...Santa is coming...

I love Santa Claus. For one month I have less bawling, whining, and fighting. Sadie will start whining and then stop and say, "oh ya Santa is watching." And she is always reminding Hannah too. Hans has had a lot of trips for his job the last little while so hes getting behind on his "honey do" list. So we have a kid in our ward, about to go on a mission and looking for jobs, coming and doing odd jobs for me. It has been great! He cleaned out the garage and put up shelves and organized them. Then did the same in the basement and today he put up all of my Christmas lights. Tomorrow he is going to put together a dresser from Ikea that has been waiting for Hans for 5 months. Too bad he doesn't finish basements. Hannah was in the basement while he was here and she hit her head on something and he asked her if she needed a kiss better and she said, " You can't kiss me your brown." And he said "well your white." Hannah replied holding out her arms and looking at them, " I'm not white I'm golden." Hilarious!

Sadie taught Bella to growl and howl like a wolf. It is a little strange to see this cute chubby face popping up all over the place growling at you. I've got to get out the camcorder.

3 comments:

melissa and nathan said...

Ok Sara,
Stinking cute kids. Your oldest Sadie is a complete Sara! Sheesh.
I like your idea of hiring a money needing missionary to get stuff done. Grand idea!

The Nate and Sara Project said...

Your life is too fun!!!!! I recall when you got that dresser...that was a long time ago!

~Silly me said...

Sare,
I like the, I'm golden. She could say, I'm white and delightsome but maybe not to someone that is brown...Comedy. Kids say the best things, however I think Ang's kids win for saying the most awkward stuff to people.