Monday, November 17, 2008

House of crazy girls

Hello Friends and Family,
I am finally starting a blog so ya'll can stop bugging me. Just Kidding, I hope this will enable me to keep in touch with my favorite peeps a lot better.
So heres where we are at with my family. Hans and I are the proud parents of 3 (yes I said 3) girls. All as different as they can be. We have Sadie 7, Hannah 3 1/2 Bella 1 (almost). I'll see if I can figure out how to post a picture of them. We live in Northern Virginia just west of DC. We love it out here, but really miss our family in Idaho. Maybe someday we can move back....
I'll sign off with a quote from Sadie
"Mom I love you so much I think I'll turn into a lizard."
OOOO heres another one from last year that she said when we were trying to put eye drops in her eyes
"Daaaad your like an evil witch trying to cast a spell in my eye."

No comments: